While traditional TV viewing was up only 0.2% over last year. Internet video viewing was up 35% and mobile video viewing went up 20%
Most internet viewing platform such as YouTube and Vimeo are free. They are very popular too.
1. The average visitor spends 15 minutes per day on YouTube.
2. The most watched non-commercial video is Charlie Bit My Finger Again.More than 458 million views
3. Third most visiting website after Google & Facebook.
1. Has 2 billion views per day.
2. YouTube was created by Chad Hurley, Steve Chen, and Jawed Karim in 2005 who were all employees of Paypal
3. The number of advertisers using display ads on YouTube increased by 1,000% in the last year
Trivia: Kong Studios as shown on their website is where the Gorillaz live and make music.